- Chapter Eighty-Seven: Some Updates on Censorship, Welfare and EdTech
- DEFDialogue S04 E03: Revival of the Vanishing Lepcha Language in the 21st Century
- DEFDialogue S04 E02: Breaking Gender Stereotypes: Empowering Vulnerable Communities
- DEFDialogue S04 E01: Digitally Empowering Weavers & Artisans to Become Self-Reliant
- Chapter Eighty-six: Re-threaded Town Squares?
Osama Manzar (Founder-Director, Digital Empowerment Foundation)
A-CODE is an effort towards finding ways to enhance collaboration among civil society organisations that are working in different sectors and advocating for a more pivotal role for the inclusion of the arts in social change. Therefore, we have collaborated with various organisations for this initiative and are working on the objectives by conducting essay writing competitions, monthly articles, workshops based on digital inclusion and data rights, and setting up a Podcast center. Working in collaboration will surely help in building strong relationships to work towards the betterment of the community.